Quote of the Week and My Next Post

by Kelly on June 26, 2008 · 6 comments

in Inspiration. Happiness. Self Improvement,Travel. Photography

img_8178_1_1.JPG

“Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.”

– John Lennon, Singer, Songwriter, Legend (1940 – 1980)

Hi all, just wanted you to know we arrived home safe and sound. The 22 hour plane flight home was FANTASTIC. No really, just great! I’d happily do it again tomorrow.

NOT!

The jet-lag seems to have left MusicMan and I completely brain dead, and though this is our third day home we’re both functioning on the most basic level and often find ourselves quite disoriented. I still have a half unpacked suitcase sitting next to my front door, for example.

I don’t have the attention span to finish the washing up, watch an hour long television show or read a book. So, writing my scrawled notes up into a meaningful post has proved impossible. Sorry. I have tried – believe me I have – but I only end up staring at the computer screen with no idea how I was going to finish that last sentence.

I will return when I am back in the swing of everyday life and find myself doing more than wandering around the house with no idea of where I’m heading or what I was supposed to be doing.

By the way, the photograph was taken of me in Sevilla. The doves are carnivorous there.

1 Gunfighter 06.26.08 at 8:21 pm

Looking forward to hearing the rest of the tale!

Gunfighter’s last blog post..Joe Lieberman Must Go

2 Vered 06.27.08 at 3:29 am

What a CUTE photo!

I fly to Israel and back every year – I can relate to the jet lag thing. It’s AWFUL!

Looking forward to your next post. :)

Vered’s last blog post..Are Bloggers Allowed To Have A Life?

3 chris 06.27.08 at 3:01 pm

With all the traveling that I’m going to do this summer, I think I will be jet lagging for the rest of July…Great photo by the way. It’s a Kodak moment.

chris’s last blog post..Money and Happiness

4 Roz Mitchell 06.29.08 at 3:56 pm

Great photo ,ravenous beasts,cute beret and love the top.

5 Kelly 06.29.08 at 5:18 pm

Thanks for touching base with me guys. In a bit of a funk right now, but will be back when I can shake this off.

6 Cath Lawson 07.01.08 at 12:59 am

Hi Kelly – what a brilliant pic. Silly me was reading the first line and wondering who you flew with so I could book with them too.

Hope you get over the jet lag soon. I always feel really lagged coming back from the States to the UK for about two weeks, so I can’t imagine what it is like going from Europe to Australia.

Cath Lawson’s last blog post..From PTSD To Success – Is It Possible?