Heroes of Healing: Louise Hay & the Book that Changed My Life

by Kelly on October 2, 2008 · 47 comments

in Creativity. Writing. Blogging,Inspiration. Happiness. Self Improvement,Life. People. News

healingheart.JPG

Heroes for Healing is a group writing project created by Jenny Mannion that will feature over 30 spiritual teachers who have inspired and helped others, despite opposition and their work facing “criticism and nay-sayers”.

When I first heard of Jenny’s project, I immediately thought of one person. A woman who I see as the mother of the New Thought Movement. A woman who wrote a book that changed my life.

Louise L. Hay

“Every thought I think is creating my future”

Once dubbed “the closest thing to a living saint” by the Australian media, Louise L. Hay is one of the founding writers, healers and speakers in the modern self-help and spiritual movement.

Her first book, Heal Your Body, was published in 1976 and was revolutionary at the time for suggesting that our health could be affected by our long-term thoughts and emotions. Louise created this book as a reference guide so people could identify the mental causes of their illness and then heal themselves with the corresponding positive thought patterns and affirmations.

Heal Your Body was born from Louise’s years of experience offering spiritual counseling and workshops as a Church of Religious Science minister, and it went on to become an international best seller, translated into 25 languages around the world.

After years of a being a successful metaphysical speaker and workshop facilitator, Louise’s spiritual journey was put to the test when she was diagnosed with cancer. After considering surgery and drugs, Louise decided that she would try to heal herself, and so began an intensive program of affirmations, creative visualization, nutritional cleansing, and psychotherapy.

After six months, Louise’s doctors were amazed to discover she was cancer free.

Now even more convinced that she had an important healing philosophy to share with the world, Louise wrote You Can Heal Your Life. It was published in 1984 and shared Louise’s own story of how she overcame a broken marriage, and an impoverished, abusive childhood to heal her heart, her mind and then her body.

You Can Heal Your Life was one of the first modern self-help books to explain how our thoughts and feelings create our beliefs, and our beliefs influence not only our behavior and experiences, but our physiology as well.

If we change our thinking and heal our negative emotional patterns, we can create infinite wellness and happiness in our life. You Can Heal Your Life was a New York Times bestseller and has sold more than 35 million copies around the world.

Another of Louise Hay’s accomplishments was the founding of Hay House, which started as a small venture in her living room, and is now the leading publisher of millions of self-help and transformational books, audio and video worldwide. As of 2007, Hay House published over 300 books and 450 audios from 130 authors, including Wayne Dyer, Esther and Jerry Hicks and Doreen Virtue.

Louise has also established two not-for-profit organizations, The Hay Foundation and the Louise L. Hay Charitable Fund, which support charities dealing in such diverse issues as AIDS, battered women, disadvantaged youth, prison reform and international projects, such as Doctors Without Borders.

Still going strong at 81, Louise Hay recently released her first ever film, You Can Heal Your Life: The Movie, based on her life and work. To see the trailer, click on the video link below.

VIDEO

RESOURCES

Websites:

Books:

Heal Your Body

You Can Heal Your Life

The Power is Within You

Empowering Women

The Present Moment: 365 Daily Affirmations

The Times of Our Lives: Extraordinary True Stores of Synchronicity, Destiny, Meaning and Purpose

Letters to Louise

Life! Reflections on Your Journey

I Can Do It: How To Use Affirmations to Change Your Life

I Think I am: Teaching Kids the Power of Affirmations

The Adventures of Lulu

and more!

WHAT KELLY RIGBY HAS LEARNED FROM LOUISE HAY

Louise Hay is the closest thing I have to a guru. Her book,  You Can Heal Your Life opened my eyes to a new way of being and gave a glimpse of who I could become. Quite simply, reading this book changed the course of my life forever.

I was only 20 when my mom gave me You Can Heal Your Life, and I had already managed to attract a relationship that was controlling, emotionally abusive and violent. On the outside I looked like an intelligent, driven young woman with her whole life ahead of her. On the inside I was a screaming, tormented child, raging against abandonment, lost innocence, and the shame of sexual abuse.

But as soon as I read Louise ‘s story, it was like the sun came out and all of a sudden I could see that every day didn’t have to be cloudy. There was blue sky out there. I realized I had to change myself before I could ever hope to have the life I dreamed of. I desperately wanted to be happy, but the world I lived in was full of pain, criticism and trying to be perfect, and hating myself because I was not.

I knew that cancer tended to run in one side of my family and alcoholism and mental disease was an issue in the other. I didn’t want a life that included any of these things, but the signs were already there that addiction and depression were waiting to become close friends of mine. I decided that I would remake myself and my life and I would transcend everything that had gone before.

For me the journey took many years, mostly because it isn’t easy to let go of the past. Events may fade from memory, but feelings of loss and rejection and betrayal tend to hang around and nest in your heart. They clog your arteries and sit heavy on your chest so you feel like you are drowning in the ugliness your life has been.

I had to choose to change and part of that was letting go of the past and the comfort of my pain. Yes, I had every reason to be angry at the world. I’d had shitty luck. I did deserve better, but Louise Hay made me see that the only one who was going to give me a better life was ME. I had to save myself.

I was lucky enough to meet and speak with Louise after a seminar in Sydney in 1995 and I will never forget the light that shone out of this woman. She was incandescent, like an angel.  Which is fitting because…

what I learned from Louise Hay is I am also a living breathing angel who deserves unconditional love and acceptance. I am worthy of the best life has to offer, and I love myself exactly the way I am.

————————

Do you know of Louise Hay? Have her books or lectures touched you? Who are the mentors or gurus who have changed your life?

Photo by P Laurent

{ 8 trackbacks }

Louise Hay -- Hero of Healing | Heroes of Healing
10.03.08 at 12:07 am
Heroes of Healing Group Writing Project — Extended Deadline | Heal Pain Naturally
10.05.08 at 1:08 am
Heroes of Healing | Heal Pain Naturally
10.05.08 at 1:10 am
Heroes of Healing | Free Personal Development Material
10.06.08 at 12:13 am
Why We Want To Live
10.06.08 at 5:49 pm
Life Should Feel GOOD! » Blog Archive » More Heroes of Healing
10.08.08 at 2:55 am
Dr John Demartini - Heroes of Healing
10.14.08 at 1:15 pm
Gratitude, Gratitude and MORE Gratitude | Heal Pain Naturally
10.24.08 at 12:49 am

1 Urban Panther 10.02.08 at 11:30 pm

A good friend of mine was raised a Christian Scientist, but her faith was called into question when her mother died quite suddenly of cancer after following the beliefs to the letter. However, she has tempered her view and still follows Louise’s teachings. I think that is important of any belief system. It cannot be all encompassing. That being said, I firmly belief in Louise’s basic teachings. Our own thought processes have a lot to do with our health, and I do ‘faith heal’ myself to a large degree, while using ‘modern medicine’ as a supplement when required. And the fact that we are solely accountable for how we approach life, baring true mental illness, absolutely! Still, what you managed to do, based on your experiences is incredible. Way to go, Kelly!

My gurus and mentors? They come and go out of my life based on what I need at the time. Could be an author (Deepak Chopra for example), a friend, a family member, or co-worker.

Great post, Kelly.

Urban Panther’s last blog post..A lesson in logic

2 Jenny Mannion 10.02.08 at 11:43 pm

Kel, That was BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy Louise Hay came into your life when she did! Thank you SO much for contributing to this project and Louise Hay is a Hero of Healing without a DOUBT! I saw the movie You Can Heal Your Life but now want to go and read all her books as well! I am very grateful for all your work on this. Thank you! Love, Jenny

Jenny Mannion’s last blog post..Rachel Naomi Remen — Heroine of Healing

3 Kelly 10.02.08 at 11:53 pm

@Urban Panther
Like you, I believe in metaphysical healing, but that certainly doesn’t mean I don’t see a doctor when necessary. I prefer to look at it more in terms of I don’t RELY on drugs and doctors to slap band-aid measures on my well-being. I try to work on it on all levels, and any time I have a physical problem I go within (and read my trusty little blue HEAL YOUR BODY book) to determine where it might be coming from.

And just to clarify, Louise Hay is not a Christian Scientist. Her church was founded by a guy called Ernest Holmes in 1927 and is often referred to as Science of Mind and is linked to the New Thought movement, or what we think of as modern self-help, like Law of Attraction. The Church of Religious Science is not anti modern medicine. Christian Scientists, however, are because they believe everything is God’s will. Their group was founded by Mary Baker Eddy. I have put in some links to help clarify this, so thanks for making me remember the two are often confused.

@Jenny
Glad you liked it. I was worried mine was too long. Can’t wait to read all of the other profiles when we’re collated.

4 Cath Lawson 10.03.08 at 12:46 am

Hi Kelly – I’ve heard Louise Hay mentioned a few times and I know you’ve also told me about her. It sounds like her book really helped you to transform your life and I’ll definitely be checking out the resources you’ve covered.

And now this flu bug is clearing up, I’ll be writing me own entry for Jenny’s project. It’s a fab idea and she’s building up a huge collection of resources to share with everyone.

Cath Lawson’s last blog post..Achieve Your Goals With One Simple Question

5 SpaceAgeSage -- Lori 10.03.08 at 2:00 am

What an awesome journey and story you tell! Thanks for sharing. I’m so glad you found this saner path to health and well-being! I, too, am a Louise Hay fan. Her words book You Can Heal Yourself, plus read about the Enneagram and Dr. Wayne Dyer’s book The Power of Intention, helped me jump start into a lot of change over the last year or so. Great reads! Hay is amazing on so many levels, and you did a great job overviewing her accomplishments.

SpaceAgeSage — Lori’s last blog post..Fall’s memories, melancholy, and magic

6 Suzie 10.03.08 at 2:46 am

Ive never heard of her. It sounds like some very fascinating stuff

Suzie’s last blog post..And On and On It Goes

7 Harmony 10.03.08 at 2:55 am

I have enjoyed Louise Hay a lot over the years.
I guess my most resonant ongoing teacher is Deepak Chopra as I love science and spirituality.
Eckhart Tolle over the past couple years has been a real teacher to me also.
But honestly, my life abounds with teachers, GINGER being a big one.
BY THE WAY, Kelly – HOLY MOLY – you put a lot of time into all those links and resouces. THANKS>

Harmony’s last blog post..7 TOP TIPS ON HOW TO LET GO (pt 3 of series)

8 Vered - MomGrind 10.03.08 at 4:15 am

I haven’t heard of her. Thank you for the introduction! :) I do agree that our thoughts have an incredible power to shape our lives and affect our health, although I must admit that curing oneself from cancer with thoughts alone sounds like taking a huge risk for most people.

9 Betsy - Passing Thru 10.03.08 at 5:06 am

Hi Kelly – no I haven’t heard of her! I am so glad your mother gave you her book, though. Why we settle for less than what we deserve in relationships, hey?

Betsy – Passing Thru’s last blog post..WHY MAKE IT ROUGH?

10 natural 10.03.08 at 5:26 am

I never heard of her, but her story (from what you mentioned) is amazing. I’m not ready for all self-healing, but I do believe our thoughts play in important part in the process.

My mentor would have to be my mom (sshhh she doesn’t know), Suze Orman/Dave Ramsey and other family members.

natural’s last blog post..Filler Post

11 mark_hayward 10.03.08 at 6:00 am

Hi Kelly – I’ve not heard of Louise Hay before so thank you for writing this post and it’s funny because I am looking for a new book to read. Really impressive, too, how you made a conscious choice to change your life for the better!! I don’t think a lot of people ever make that connection, i.e. we have the POWER to change what we don’t like. :)

mark_hayward’s last blog post..Train for Humanity Week Three Update

12 Kate Saltfleet 10.03.08 at 6:36 am

The thing that I took from You can heal your life is one of Louise Hay’s most simple ideas – a feeling is a thought, and a thought can be changed. We all have it within ourselves to create a better life. That is truly inspirational and is something I have come back to time and again when life has been difficult.

Kate Saltfleet’s last blog post..Autumn Soup

13 Wendi Kelly-Life's Little Inspirations 10.03.08 at 7:11 am

I LOVE learning about great authors and inspiring people. Thank you for this excellent post. I am off to read all about her and read her book. I just put a bookstore of inspiring books on my site and I will looking for great books like this. Awesome and thanks again!

Wendi Kelly-Life’s Little Inspirations’s last blog post..Bouncing Back

14 Marelisa 10.03.08 at 8:36 am

Hi Kelly: I have several books by Louise Hay and I agree with you that she’s remarkable. It’s amazing how finding the right “teacher” can do so much for helping someone walk down the right path. There are many people whom I feel have helped me to create a more positive and life-affirming attitude, and for me Louise Hay is also one of them.

Marelisa’s last blog post..Four Outstanding Thoughts on Innovation

15 Kelly 10.03.08 at 3:54 pm

That’s great you’re doing an entry too. I am very excited about this project.

@SpaceAgeSage
Thanks, I was very keen to do her justice so I’m glad you think I did. I’ve also seen Wayne Dyer speak too – he’s also amazing.

@Suzie
It is fascinating and a very very simple philosophy, which is why I like it.

@Harmony
Yeah, the links were time consuming and you should have seen how many times I edited this baby. I was so keen to “get it right”. I haven’t been able to get into Echart Tolle so far, but sometimes that’s timing. Right now, I am totally into Abraham-Hicks.

Glad I could introduce to Louise. So many people don’t realise how important she is in the whole modern self-help movement. And Louise doesn’t say everyone should try to cure themselves of cancer without the help of the medical establishment. She just wanted to do it that way herself. What she does say is no matter which path you take – chemo, alternative, combination – if you don’t do the work to heal the inner causes of the cancer it will most likely return and that I really do believe.

@Betsy
Welcome to SHE-POWER. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogasphere. I find it sad that so many people settle for bad relationships. Now, I’d rather be alone than unhappy and coupled up, but back then I was in love, vulnerable and inexperienced. I didn’t know I could have the good stuff without the bad.

16 Kelly 10.03.08 at 4:08 pm

@Natural
Happy to have been able to share the story of an inspiring woman with you. And these days, my mom is an important mentor as well :)

@Mark
It was either take back control or sink, and one thing I ahve never been is a quitter :)

@Kate
Welcome to SHE-POWER. Thanks for commenting. I agree, I love the simplicity of Louise teachings and they are now a fundamental part of my life. I approach every problem in life by asking myself “What thoughts could have created this?” and “How can I change the way I think and feel about the problem?” Because if I do that, the problem itself will change.

@Wendi
You’re welcome. Glad to inspire :)

The right teacher really is important, isn’t it? And that’s a very personal energetic choice. I have a friend who is a HUGE fan of Deepak Chopra, but his work has never particularly resonated with me. It’s like we don’t”click”.

17 J.D. Meier 10.03.08 at 4:31 pm

Sweet papaya. I love how some people can lift us up and make us something more. I also like the irony that it’s often so Wizard of Oz’ish where all we needed was to believe in ourselves. My best mentors pushed me in the pool when I needed it or believed in me when I didn’t. They’re cool like that.

I think I remember Deepack Chopra mentioning that he can tell whether somebody will survive heart disease and cancer by asking two questions 1) what’s your purpose and 2) what’s your job sat. If that’s true, that puts a big onus on either find a way to do what you love or love what you already do.

Something you said reminded me of an interesting little tidbit …. Supposedly our reticular activating system (RAS) is great deal responsible for filtering what’s all around us and shining the spot light on things we care about. It’s part of the science behind why we get what we focus on.

J.D. Meier’s last blog post..Strengths and Weaknesses vs. Personality Profiles

18 Robin 10.03.08 at 4:50 pm

Hi Kelly – I’m very much into Louise Hay and her teachings – I was intrigued to see the video – to see someone whose book I have been reading for years (since 1986.) I don’t mean it has taken me that long to read it, I mean I keep looking up bits of it. hehe

I remember back in the 80s, every single musicians house in Melbourne had that book lying around – not that I went to them all, but it seemed like it.

Great stuff – thanks!

Robin’s last blog post..Ice And Global Warming

19 Davina 10.03.08 at 5:01 pm

Hi Kelly. I have one of Louise Hay’s books: You Can Heal Your Body. When I become ill or have an injury I will quite often grab this book off the shelf and read what she has to say about my symptoms. Have you heard of “Adam”? He is a fast-rising young healer who recently held a workshop here in Vancouver. His website is dreamhealer.com.
My inspiration was Shirley MacLaine. I “found” the metaphysical path after reading her book Out On A Limb over 20 years ago. I have never looked back. What I admire most about Shirley is her conviction to walking her talk. She’s quirky, fun, a wonderful dancer and a great actress too.

Davina’s last blog post..Creative Luny Landing In The Sand

20 Lance 10.03.08 at 7:37 pm

Kelly, I haven’t heard of Louse Hay, so thanks so much for the introduction. And, thank you for sharing part of your life story here. I really can tell that this book and her teachings have touched you in a very special way.

Who are my mentors, or who has changed my life? I’ve read a couple of books by Stephen Covey that have had much impact on my life. I’m also regularly touched by people in my life who really make a difference, whether they know it or not. That includes the many “friends” I have online, including you Kelly. You may not realize it, but what you write (or what others write) has a profound effect on me, and how I lead my life. It’s like having this collective group of people from which to draw inspiration at any time.

Lance’s last blog post..A Helping Hand

21 Kelly 10.03.08 at 10:37 pm

@J.D
I have never heard of R.A.S before, but you’ve piqued my interest now, I’m going to google it. And I haven’t heard that tidbit about Deepak Chopra before, but it does make sense.

I still haven’t seen the video, but like you, when I discovered Louise Hay I seemed to see the book everywhere and so it amazes me when people say they don’t know her. I’m like “How is that possible?”

@Davina
I have never read anything about Shirley Maclaine, but I agree she’s a great actress. I think my friend has some of her books, I’ll have to check them out. And that website you mentioned too. Thanks :)

Thanks Lance for the compliment, and I agree I love being part of such an inspirational blogging group :0

22 Robin 10.04.08 at 12:48 am

Hi Kelly – I meant the video in your post, above. I haven’t seen the film.

Robin’s last blog post..Ice And Global Warming

23 Evelyn Lim 10.04.08 at 3:37 am

I’m so glad to read this post about Louise Hay from you. Louise Hay is someone who has also been very inspiring to me. And you are one of my favorite bloggers :-)

She may not have impacted me as much as she has for you; but most definitely, I was extremely moved by her story. I played her audio tapes for some time while working on some of my issues on self belief and confidence. I also have her DVD movie and her books. If anyone is to ask me which role model that I would recommend, for issues on self love, I’d always recommend Louise Hay!

I’m also a fan of products from Hay House. I’ve got books and CDs from authors who are publishing their books under her company.

Thanks for doing this piece on Louise Hay! Love it!

Evelyn Lim’s last blog post..How Would You Cross The River?

24 Stacey / Create a Balance 10.04.08 at 5:03 am

I read You Can Heal Your Life in the 80’s. I think I need to take it out of the library to re-read why I loved it in the first place. My mentor is Susan Kennedy (SARK). She teaches me to live authentically, to be bold and daring, to share my stories, and live my best life.

Stacey / Create a Balance’s last blog post..Yes, Oprah Really Did Call Me

25 Roz Mitchell 10.04.08 at 10:46 pm

Hi Kelly it is great to talk of Louise Hay yes she very much helped me in one of my lifes journeys and helped me to clear some of the fog and confusion that was in my life at that time.As with many a teacher they come into your lives when they are least expected ,and a few I have had the privilage to meet great people with wisdom to share.
You never know why you go through certain experiences in your life,I believe those times are for healing ,learning,sharing.Life is one huge learning curb.
I say keep it coming generation after generation healing,learning,sharing.

26 BC Doan 10.05.08 at 7:17 am

I haven’t heard of Louise Hay, but your post is very intriguing for me to get the book and read..I also like: “everyday didn’t have to be cloudy. There was blue sky out there!” Beautiful, and wonderful post!

27 Al at 7P 10.05.08 at 8:26 am

Wow, your post describing Louise Hay as well as the video was simply incredible. I was inspired to see if it’s in my local library, and they had five copies of the 1987 edition of her book. However, in spite of it being published 21 years ago, it’s still in such a demand that all five copies were checked out and I needed to be on a waiting list.

Thanks for sharing how she affected your life. I’m truly inspired.

Al at 7P’s last blog post..Guest Post at Write to Done

28 Kelly 10.06.08 at 2:41 pm

I agree, if you want to learn how to love and accept yourself more then Louise is the one to read and listen to. And thank you for saying I’m one of your favorite bloggers. You read some great blogs so I’ll take that as a huge compliment :)

@Stacey
I don’t know Susan Kennedy, but if she teaches you how to “live authentically, to be bold and daring” and live your best life then it sounds like she’s a woman I shold know about. Thaks for the tip.

@Roz
I think that’s very wise. Life is all “healing, learning, sharing” – I couldn’t agree more. In fact I think that’s the common universal purpose of life. To learn and grow, forgive, love and share.

@BC Doan
Thanks, I’m glad you liked it :)

@Al
Louise is still popular and deservedly so. She is an inspiration and I’m glad I could share her with you :)

29 Dot 10.23.08 at 5:24 am

Did this book really change your life? Would you care to say how? All these years I’ve been thinking that Louise Hay was dreaming.

She grew up, as I did, in the Christian Science religion — a religion that I now refer to as “denial taken to its ultimate conclusion.” I would love to think that affirmations could really heal illness, but it’s never happened to me and I sure could use it. Unfortunately for me, New Age healing and Christian Science healing have a great deal in common, and we’ve all read about all the Christian Scientists dying because they don’t use doctors. Sorry if I sound like I”m ranting. I just wish I could be convinced that this stuff isn’t a fairy tale.

Dot’s last blog post..Weird Tip Tuesday – Smelly Feet

30 Kelly 10.23.08 at 10:26 am

Hi Dot

I understand why you’d not be impressed with Louise Hay if she was a Christian Scientist, but to my knowledge this is not the case. She is not a follower of Mary Baker Eddy’s teachings, but was a minister of the Science of the Mind, a church founded by a guy called Ernest Holmes in 1927. Science of Mind is linked to the New Thought movement, or what we think of as modern self-help, like Law of Attraction. The Church of Religious Science is not anti modern medicine. Christian Scientists, however, are because they believe everything is God’s will. I have put in some links to help clarify this because the two groups are often confused, but their teachings are very different.

I’ve heard Louise Hay speak. She’s definitely not of the mind that doctors have no value. In her own case with cancer she asked the doctors for 6 months to try and heal herself; after that she was going to reconsider chemo. She has said on many occasions people have to make their own decisions in this, but if you don’t heal the root of the dis-ease then it may well come back again. That is her belief (and mine).

As for why her book changed my life, as I explained above, I had a very difficult childhood and was on a dark road to adulthood when I first read You Can heal Your Life. I had already had a nervous breakdown, was involved in an abusive relationship and tended to bury my pain in drugs and alcohol. Reading about Louise overcoming both sexual abuse and cancer made me see a hope that could overcome my own traumas and self loathing. Her descriptions of metaphysical causes of dis-ease also made sense to me and I decided then and there that I would heal my heart, my emotions and change my thoughts so as to not create the same life of difficulties and ill-health so many women in my family have suffered. I have never been the same since I read this book and over 17 years I have seen the proof myself that the mind really can heal the body and we can transcend ANYTHING that happens to us.

I really would recommend you give it a read,and thanks for sharing your rant with me :)

31 Steve Millikin 05.19.09 at 10:02 am

You have astounded me with the insights of your blogs and their range of subject matter and relevance to modern societies calamitous demands. Your generosity of spirit in highlighting and explaining ways in which we can help ourselves or see our own issues being dealt through your experiences are uplifting. The links within your individual blogs are a confirmation of the length and depth of research you must go to. This shows you to be a true humanist who is very introspective in lifes analysis.

32 Julia 10.17.09 at 4:30 pm

Is Louise a christian? As the bible gives us all the information about healing and everything we need to live a great life, not the universe. God created the universe. Just wondering what your thoughts are here?

33 denised 11.21.09 at 11:37 am

soLO QUIERO DECIR; GRACIAS LOUIS POR APARECER EN MI VIDA!!DESDE QUE EMPECE CON LOS EJERCICIOS MI VIDA HA ESTADO CAMBIANDO PARA BIEN! Y TENGO TODO LO QUE SIEMPRE QUIZE… DE UNA FORMA U OTRA MIS DESEOS MAS PROFUNDOS Y NECESIDADES SE ESTAN SATISFACIENDO UNO POR UNO COMO POR ARTE DE MAGIA!!!!!!!!SUENA A UNA PROPAGANDA DE ALGUN PRODUCTO MILAGROSO! PERO NO LO ES! SOLO ES UN AGRADECIMIENTO PROFUNDO CON TODO EL CORAZON, ESTOY ENVIANDO TODO MI AMOR A ESTA HERMOSA MUJER QUE TANTO LO NESCESITA!!!!! louis te quiero , y no m e da verguenza que los demas lo lean! porque te quiero de verdad, sos para mi la mejor mentora que he tenido en toda m vida! te quiero un monton… y espero uqe tu vida sea una delicia, que tu vida sea todo lo que te merces por ayudar tanta gente desorientada, que tiene fe, pero que no sabe como sanar su vida….
GRACIAS LOUIS, I OVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!
te amo
te amo
te amo!
si ustedes leen esto no sientan nada raro por lo que escribo en estas lineas poruqe es lo que me sale… desde lo mas profundo de mi corazon la adoro!
y le envio todo mi amor a traves de estos pensamientos! se que le llegaran . ella sabra que alguien la ama tal como es…….
gracias louis .
sigan ejercitandose ..e para toda la vida pero funciona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
paz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 STEPHANIE CUMMINGS 01.26.10 at 6:22 am

I did not hear from Louise L Hay until now I am 40. I feel the book “You Can Heal Your Life” arrived in my life in a perfect time. I totally love it and I do strongly believe how true and wonderful this book give me so much already. I wish I know this wonderful women long time ago because enjoying each day of your life is so precious. We are wasting so much energy so much time for nothing. Life is a blessing and I am so thankful. I will pass this book to anyone.
The fact that I am willing to change now at my age and feel it so deeply.
I am happy, I feel strong and positive each day and not only my life is surrounded by + things but I am helping my husband in a time or he does need it a lot and it works.
Thank you again and again Louise, you are a fabulous person.
Stephanie (California but from Paris France)

35 Www.Blogster.Com 06.08.14 at 5:46 am

excellent post, very informative. I’m wondering why the other specialists of this sector do not notice this.
You should continue your writing. I am sure, you have a great readers’
base already!

my web blog – Six Pack (http://Www.Blogster.Com)

36 fabulously50 09.08.14 at 12:19 am

Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site.
You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset.

If you ever want to take some of the load off,
I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange
for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested.
Cheers!

37 aging face cream 09.10.14 at 9:41 pm

Heya! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone!
Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
Keep up the great work!

Have a look at my homepage :: aging face cream

38 Kristina 11.23.14 at 9:38 am

Good write-up. I definitely appreciate this website. Stick with it!

39 Masonry Joist Hanger 12.18.14 at 5:36 pm

I need to to thank yoou for this excellent read!!
I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I’ve got
you saved ass a favorite to look att new things you post…

Also isit my page – Masonry Joist Hanger